08 March 2010

Just Passing "The Phase"

Some of you are well aware of the problems and issues that Doms and I are going through right now. Well, I know that everything will be OK in time.

I am very lucky that I am going to marry a very prayerful person like Doms. With God's help and guidance, I know that we can surpass anything. I am also lucky to have family members, friends and even Weddings @ Work chat mates friends, who help us pray. To all of you, thank you!

Now, one of the things that's making me smile recently is the fact that I will be going home to Manila again this coming 24 March to 4 April. My sister Ate Bern will also be in Manila so we will be complete!

We were supposed to have our pre-nup pictorial with Vignette in this vacation as well as my trial hair and make-up with Val Villarin, but it seems taht we cannot continue with this already. Anyway, we can just re-schedule that.

What's exciting me is my gown fitting with Concha Espana! I wonder how my gown looks like? I really hope that it fits me well.

Also, I'm excited about the fact that my sister will have her measurements as well. I hope she likes the gown that Concha designed for her. We will also be visiting Quiapo and Divisoria to look for other wedding stuff that we need.

Anyway, I hope that everythign goes well with all fo these stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment