07 May 2010

I Hope: Bohemian Style Engagement Session

I've been thinking and thinking of what the theme of our engagement session will be. Since most of the places that we can have a shoot here in Singapore are gardens, malls, streets and parking lots, an impressive idea came to me, BOHEMIAN!



I've been a fan of bohemian era and fashion ever since I watched the movie Almost Famous, Moulin Rouge and Rent. Bohemian for me equates to free spirited minds, artists, poets, love songs, guitars and colors. I can easily relate me and Doms into this time. So, what better way to re-live this wonderful time is to use it as our central theme for our engagement sessions.

Our first DIY engagement session will be held at the Singapore Botanic Gardens. It's a wonderful place for photo sessions. I hope that Doms and I can have the time to really do this.

I am really excited about our upcoming e-sessions, take note, e-session"s"... Meaning we are having not only one but a few more e-sessions here in Singapore. Then, Vignette will have a main e-session with us when we visit Manila this coming August.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Ako, marami rin ideas for E-sessions. But we'll have one this August. Medyo early pa. :)

    Anyway, I think you're the one who replied sa message ko through GT, asking on alternative seminar sa church and about ROM here. I've replied but it bounced back. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete