23 June 2010

Cupcake Place Card Holders

Ata Lala and Ate Jiji will be making our wedding cake. They are our friends from DSP and they are willing to create our cake. I am excited because I saw their past cake creations and I love it! In line with the cake, we are considering of ordering around 200 pieces of cupcakes and use it as our place holders.

I'm really OC about our guests. As much as possible, I want all the poeple that we intend to invite will come to the wedding, no more no less. So, I thought of putting place cards for each guest and assign them to a specific chair. It will look like this:


Of course the colors of our cupcakes will be similar to our wedding cake colors and the designs are up to the creative minds of Ate Lala and Ate Jiji. I hope this can push through!

No comments:

Post a Comment