28 June 2010

Here We Go Kuala Lumpur

I am very excited already!

Doms and I will be spending the coming weekend in KL! Of course aside from the fact that we both wanted to go to KL and explore the city, it is also my birthday on the 4th of July. So, it's also my birthday celebration cum vacation.


We already have our itinerary and I'm excited because one of the goals of our KL trip is to have a mini-prenup pictorial.

I really hope that we can accomplish our plans for the pictorial this time. I've been wanting to share in W@W something like of an accomplishment for our wedding, in the pictorial department.

Here are the places that we are planning to visit:
  • Genting Highlands
  • Suria KLCC and the malls around it
  • Menara Tower
  • Petronas Tower @ night
I'm really hoping that we will haev a great time! Dear weather, please cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment