14 July 2010

Creating our WYBC

Last night, Doms showed me the first draft of our Will You Be Cards. I liked it immediately mainly because he was the one who created it from the characters, to the veil down to the bow tie.

He is still tweaking the design but I am already so excited to share it everyone! I hope that he can finish it tonight so I can send it to the members of my bridal entourage.

Update: 26 July 2010

Whew!

I know it has been a long time since I posted how excited I am for our WYB cards. I just got the time to post it here.

Tan-ta-taranan!

Here is our Will You Be Card for our Bride's Maid. Basically, everything is the same for the rest of the ento members. Doms just changed the name according to the ento role.

Hahaha... I really love our WYB!

No comments:

Post a Comment