16 September 2010

All About Documents

OK, I've been very busy talking about my different accomplishments for the wedding that I left out one of most important thing or requirement for the wedding: The Documents.

I hear a lot of couples complaining about how hard it is to get documents for the wedding. I couldn't agree more! What makes it worse is that Doms and I are both based here in Singapore and we need to rely on our parents to do the errands.

I'd like to thank my mom and dad and Doms' mom and dad who did all the painstaking tasks of getting our wedding documents ready.

I cannot get into so much details about the marriage license application because of personal reasons but, everything that the church requires are all ready for submission to the church.

What we have pending now are the following:
- Marriage Banns forms from both our parishes. The reason is this will take at least 3 weeks because the banns should be published for 3 weeks.
- Permission to Marry on Doms' side is still with his mom and I think will be sent together with marriage banns form.
- CEDULA

There, aside from the 2 forms mentioned above, all our docs are more or less complete already. We need to submit these forms to Mt. Carmel during our Canonical Interview.

As for our other docs...
- Marriage License = check!
- Birth Cert of Doms and Dindin = check!
- CENOMAR = check!
- Baptismal Cert of Doms and Dindin = check!
- Confirmation Cert of Doms and Dindin = check!

WE are really ready to go! Hahahaha... Excited much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment