29 December 2010

Guest Book Layout

I am so happy with our guest book layout! Not only is it beautiful, it was extra special because Doms was the one who designed it.

We liked our initial guest book layout from Vignette but we were thinking of another concept and design so I asked Vignette if it's OK if we create our own design. They agreed! So Doms is tasked to create and design our guest book.

I am so proud of Doms! He created our guest book for 2 nights only and it turned out to be amazing! He sacrificed his PS3 and Star Craft II hours and poured his attention to our guest book. Thanks baby!

So, I'm sharing our guest book design here. I hope you like it!

Guest Book Front Page. This is similar to our Save the Date Card.

Guest Book Page 2 - 3. Too bad the coffee cup and and frappe sketch is not seen properly. I can't post high-res photos here.

Guest Book Page 4 - 5. The text is not that clear.

Guest Book Page 6 - 7

Guest Book Page 8 - 9

Guest Book Page 10

Guest Book Page 11


No comments:

Post a Comment