05 January 2010

About the Writer

So how will I describe myself? OK, let's start with the basic stuff about me.

My name is Dindin. If you're wondering, that's not my real name. I have a real name but I stopped mentioning it after several people start laughing when they hear my real name. Anyway, my dad is Luis and my mom is Zeny. I was born in Mandaluyong and we stayed in Sto. Rosario until I was on the 3rd grade. We transferred to Fairview and we live there ever since.

I studied in St. Paul Pasig for 14 years and I took up Commerce Major in Economics in UST. Ever since I was in high school, I already love writing. I became part of the Teen Advisory board for Seventeen Magazine and I loved that writing stint!

After graduation, I tried different jobs like being a call center agent and an English Instructor. Then I came across a job opening called Technical Writer. I didn't know what the job scope at first but I tried it and luckily, Headstrong took me in.

I loved my working experience in Headstrong. I liked the people I work with and the group I belong. After a while, another opportunity came and I left Headstrong and worked for Lawson with the same position.

I liked Lawson very well too. I developed friends that I will never forget and will always cherish.

Late 2008, I transferred here in Singapore because I got a job. A certain agency called me up and offered me a job here in SG. Even if it was just a 6-month contract, I still accepted it. They paid for my ticket going here in Singapore.

I loved my first job experience here. There were a lot of Filipinos in my 1st company so I had no problems with friends. After my contract, I looked for a next job. I had problems in looking for a job but luckily, I was referred to Crimson Logic by ,y friends.

Now, my current company is Crimson Logic and I am working as a Technical Writer here.

Enough about my work...

I am person who loves reading!!! My favorite books are from authors like Sophie Kinsela, Cecilia Ahern and Dan Brown. I also like reading the Twilight Saga and Harry Potter Books.

I also love watching movies and series like How I Met Your Mother, CSI, Chuck, True Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment