05 January 2010

Our Reception Choice


Every since Doms and I saw the premises of Oasis Pavilion in Aurora Boulevard, we already made a mental note that when we have our wedding, we will choose and get Oasis as our reception venue. This came true last November 6, 2009.

One week after Doms proposed to me, I immediately contacted Oasis Pavilion. They replied immediately. I was assigned to one of their coordinators named Bernadette Novilla. She is a very nice and accommodating person. She suggests ways on how to improve our wedding reception and she goes out of her way to answer my queries and questions. She also gives me tips on how to handle other suppliers. For instance, our chosen invitation maker is Printed Matter. Printed Matter's office is located in the same building as the Oasis office so, Bernadette was there when we were coordinating with Printed Matter.

When it comes to clarity of terms and agreement, Oasis was really proffessional. They gave me the terms of how to make reservations and other financial information in a proper way. They were fast in making computations when I ask them to provide me for clarifications.

All in all, Doms and I were happy and satisfied with Oasis Pavilion. I hope that when our wedding time comes, everything will be OK.

Oasis Pavilion
http://www.oasismanila.com/
169 Aurora Boulevard
San Juan
7214585

Oasis Pavilion Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment