15 January 2010

Exactly A Year From Today

Today is January 15, 2010.









Exactly one year from now will be our wedding. At around 10:30 am, I will be walking down aisle towards Doms, my husband and partner for life.

How time really flies. I just can recall the day when Doms and I became a couple. This happened more than 3 years ago. We've been through a lot. And I must say, our relationship became stronger and stronger everyday.

This coming 23rd of Janaury 2010, Doms and I will fly back to Manila for his pamamanhikan. At the same time, we have the following tasks to accomplish with this short vacation:

  • Attend the Weddings and Beyond Bridal Fair in NBC Tent, The Fort.
  • Search for our Photo and Video supplier and if everything goes well, give dp already.
  • Finalize wedding gown designs and give dp to Concha Espana.
  • Search for wedding coordinator, florist and event stylist.
With the help of Doms, I know that we can accomplish a lot of things for our wedding. I am really excited about our wedding! I always pray that we can have our dream wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment