20 January 2010

Pinas Vacation (Eager Bride and Excited Groom)


Well, well, well... This coming Saturday is our trip going back to Manila. As always, I am already excited. Would you believe that Doms is already packed as early as last week? Even if I just had my Pinas vacation last December, I am very eager to go back again.

Doms will be having his "pamamanhikan" already. The food catering is already arranged and the menu is selected already.

We took the services of LM Catering. This catering service is recomended by one of the H2B's (husband-to-be) in Weddings at Work. I hope that they do well and I believe that they have a good menu to offer.

While writing this blog, I thought of posting another blog about the common acronyms used in the wedding forum that I joined.

OK, off to the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment