21 January 2010

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel

For our wedding, we chose venues and locations as well as other suppliers that has one way or another made an impact to us. There are many reasons why Doms and I have been dreaming of having our wedding in Mt. Carmel.

Mt. Carmel was Doms' personal sanctuary. He told me he always hears mass in this church. Especially when his day of coming here in Singapore was nearing. He used to spend most of his break time in this church, praying. That's why, when we were planning our wedding, there were no other options for our church venue but Mt. Carmel.

As for me, I fell in love with this church when my cousin got married there. I like the long aisle, the tainted windows and the high ceiling.

We were so happy that we were able to get our dream church for our wedding. Even if there are people who opposed of this church because it doesn't have have AC (which for me is a very shallow reason), we still love our chosen church.


No comments:

Post a Comment