28 January 2010

So This is How Being Loved Feels Like

Ever since I uploaded the pamamanhikan pictures in my FB account, I've been getting a lot of comments and well wishers from our family and friends.

From the bottom of my heart, I THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! We are really happy that you accept our relationship and that you are all happy with our wedding.

But the most touching massage that I got from all of those comments and likes, came from none other than my future husband, Doms. Here is his message...

Doms Valentin commented on your photo album:

"thanks for the greetings..
to my future wife, thanks for accepting me and my family. we will take care of you and love you. i won't promise sayo ng magandang buhay but as long as we are happy together and loving each other.. i believe that's more than enough to live a great family life. daig pa ang nanalo ng lotto. (speaking of lotto, makataya nga mamaya.. baka manalo!) love you."
I nearly cried! I know and believe that everything will be OK in our relationship as long as we love and take care of each other.

My message to Doms...

Thank you for accepting me! We can try our very best to have a nice and loving family. I love you so much! I will take care of you... PS.. Sana manalo ka ulit ng lotto!!

No comments:

Post a Comment