01 February 2010

Next In Line

OK, since most of our major suppliers are booked already, I'm starting to research on suppliers for our next batch of priority. These are:

  • Hair and Make-up Artist (HMUA)
  • Florist (For Bride and Entourage Members)
  • Wedding Coordinator (OTD)
For HMUA, I want the artist to be good with morena skin types, like me. As much as possible I want to have and try airbrush make-up.

For florist, my mom has a friend who does wedding flowers and I hope she accepts our request to do my wedding flowers. If not, my friend Eden recommended a good florist as well. Doms' Mom on the other hand has a contact for flowers and we all have to look into that too.

for Wedding Coordinator, I want a wedding coordinator who knows what they are doing. I want a seasoned coordinator that will really do their job.

I really hope we can find the right suppliers for the above priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment