05 January 2010

What Really Happened: The Proposal

For our 3rd year anniversary. Doms and I planned for different things to do. I suggested we go to Hong Kong and Macau and he wanted to go to KL.

I searched endlessly for tour packages that suits our budget but unfortunately, we didn't find any.

So, we went down to the plan of having two days of celebration.

Saturday, 24th October 2009
We planned to shop for our gifts. I bought Doms a pair of Lacoste shoes and he bought me a dress and a pair of shoes. We wore our new outfits in our special day.

Sunday, 25th October 2009
Doms and I went to Iluma Mall to watch Julie & Julia. The movie as so hilarious. I was surprised to see Doms liking the movie and actually laughing out loud in certain areas. After that, we went to the nearest church and heard our Sunday mass. I was thanking the Lord for how wonderful the person beside me is. Doms was the greatest gift that God gave me. Dinner came and we tried Thai Express in Iluma. The food was nice but we didn't like the drinks that we ordered.

We decided to ride the bus going home so we can talk. The one-hour ride was heavenly! We talked about our future. We talked about our plans of getting our own place after getting married. I love it when Doms and I talk about our old age and how we will spend our life together.

We arrived home and did our usual ritual of playing Guitar tour in Doms' iTouch. After that we do our next ritual of updating and training our creatures in the iPod application called Creatures.

While playing, Doms asked me, "Mahal mo ba ako?" I said, "mahal na mahal". Then he asked, "Papakasalan mo ba ako?", I said "maski paulit-ulit". Then I hugged him. When I went back to watching him play Creatures, I saw it! The ring!

I was surprised and the only thing I said was "shit" and tears flowed out my eyes. I was so happy and excited that tears went out instantly.

Doms hugged me and kissed me and said "Ayan ha, papakasalan na kita".

I immediately went to take my phone and took pictures of the ring and of me and Doms.

No comments:

Post a Comment