05 January 2010

Christmas Vacation Ala Wedding Preps

During my short Manila visit, I was able to do the list below for our wedding:

  1. Ocular visit to Oasis Pavilion = Bernadette Novilla was kind enough to show us around Osais Pavilion. She toured us to the pavilion, bridal suite, rest rooms and other vital places for our wedding. I became more and more excited because at the time that we were there, a wedding reception was about to take place and the pavilion was majestically decorated. This gave me more ideas on how our reception will be.
  2. Preliminary Meeting and Food Tasting from Hizon's = Although Michelle and I were having coordination problems the other time, we were able to put that aside and talk about my wedding. She was there to discuss the basic arrangement for our reception and she answered all my inquiries.
  3. Choosing Cake Design = The cake was one of the freebies that I got from Oasis. I saw the different designs already but haven't finalized which design yet.
  4. Consultation with Concha Espana = We visited concha and we talked to her about the designs that we wanted for me, the moms, MOH, BMs and SSs. She gave me a quotation already. We will finalize the designs on January.




No comments:

Post a Comment