08 February 2010

Pre-Nup Pictorial Excitement

I love anticipation! It's like imagination but it's not. Anticipation is imagination with a limit. But it's OK because at least, what you are imagining is what could happen and not something that is impossible. On the other hand, imagination is planning limitlessly. It's like thinking of something but beyond what is expected.

Unclear? Let me explain further.

Anticipation is more like planning. If you anticipate something, you know that you are working with actual facts. But these facts have not been proven yet because the event or the thing that you are anticipating didn't happen yet.

For example, I am anticipating our upcoming Pre-Nup Pictorial in Manila this April. I've been searching and searching for nice places to have our pre-nup. I've contacted our photographer and I've emailed and called some of the possible places where we will have our shoot. Aisde from this, I am also anticipating our poses for the shoot, our "one-of-a-kind" style for the images and the output of the pictures. This is anticipation because I know that our pre-nup is on 4 April and limited only in MM area. Whereas, if you ask me to imagine our pre-nup, it will be in HK or Macau, with Oly Ruiz as the Photographer.

Anyway, since I'm anticipating our wedding, I've been searching for different types of poses or gimmicks that we can do for our pre-nup pictorial. I've found some of them and I really, really hope that we can do some of those poses.

Aside from poses, I've been searching for different Pre-Nup Pictorial locations in Metro Manila that we can have the shoot. Here are some of the areas that we thought of:

  • Intramuros (P2,000 fee)
  • Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street (P1,000/hour)
  • 1Esplanade
  • Bay Walk
  • Kaffe Kaffe (Coffee house in Banawe owned by my closest high school friend)
Since our tenative time for the pre-nup is still April 4, 2010, I hope we can find other places in Manila where we can have our shoot.

We will also have different pre-nup pictorial to be held here in Singapore. Of course, to be taken by my Doms.

I am really, really excited about this already. I hope everything will be OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment