05 February 2010

Nitty - Gritty Stuff

OK, I've written all the other stuff that we need to handle for the wedding. I am happy that some of these stuff are accomplished already and majority, I've contacted suppliers.

I need to remind myself that these are the pending stuff that I need to look into that's why I keep writing and writing them here in my blog, haha!

- Hair and Makeup (CHECK Val Villarin)
- Bridal Bouquet and Entourage Flowers
- Will You Be Cards (C/O Doms)
- Save The Date Cards (C/O Doms)
- Invitations
- OTD Coordinator
- Lights and Sounds
- Coffee Catering (C/O Anj)
- Arhae
- Wedding Cord (C/O Ate Jiji)
- Bible
- Candle
- Lighter of Candle
- Wedding Cake (C/O Ate Jiji)
-Bridal Car
- Rental Cars (2)
- Hotel Preparation
- Food for Hotel Preparations

Documents
- CENOMAR
- Birth Certificate
- Confirmation Certificate
- Marriage Banns
- Permission from Parishes
- Marriage License
- Pre-Cana Seminar
- Family Planning Seminar
- Canonical Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment