17 February 2010

"Will You Be" Cards

Last night, Doms started creating our "Will You Be" (WYB) cards. We brainstormed for a while on what designs he should use for the card. So, what is a WYB card?

A WYB card is a small note or card to be given away to our intended entourage members and principal sponsors. It's like a formal-written way of telling them that they are our chosen Ninong or Ninang or Bride's Maid etc. Our target day of distributing these cards will be on March.

Since this is a DIY card, I am thinking of printing the cards at our home printer or going to a professional printer and have it printed there.

But, I'm also thinking of other ways to make our WYB cards. Instead of making it as "cards", why not make it as decors?

Yesterday, after Doms and I watched Valentine's Day in Plaza Singapura, I was looking around and found a craft store named "Spotlight". They sell all kinds of craft stuff from styrofoams to beads and glittery stuff.

Well, I better consult this nagging idea to Doms. I hope that we really create a wonderfuls and beautiful WYB cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment