24 February 2010

Everything is Gonna Be OK

I haven't posted anything here in my bridal blog for the longest time. I usually update everyone with what happening with our wedding preps or just anything I feel will be helpful to other couples. But, for the past days, I've been very down and depressed. We've been having problems lately with Doms' S Pass here in Singapore.

Recently, his employment pass was renewed and the renewal was rejected. This affected us so much because he cannot stay here in Singapore without a valid pass. His current company is doing their part in this situation. they are re-appealing Doms and are doing a new pass application for him. I really hope that everything goes well with these solutions.

I shared my problems to my Weddings @ Work Y! group mates and some of them replied with wonderful messages of hope and comfort. I truly made the right decision to be [art of W@W. Aside from helping each other and giving tips and recommendations, the W@W group also helps members emotionally, giving each words of comfort.

From the bottom of my heart, thanks to everyone who are praying for me and Doms. WE both know that we are gonna pass this stage. As long as we are together and strong, we can surpass anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment