15 April 2010

Exactly 9 Months To Go: Florist Booked!

My heart gave a leap when I saw our DaisyPath wedding countdown. It read 9 months before your wedding!

I cannot believe it! We've been planning for our wedding since the day Doms proposed to me. I think that was October 2009. At that time, our wedding seemed so far away. Now, it's less than a year already! How time really flies!

Anyway, I am really happy that even if our wedding is fast approaching already, we are still able to do some updates about it. For instance, we just got our florist.

168 Flower Co. is one of our 2 choices for our wedding flowers. They were highly recommended by other couples from W@W. I emailed them and Mich readily replied. She offered me their 4-Leaf Bridal Package. My family also liked their creations. It was really cool because she presented her proposal in a PDF with images of actual flowers and samples of bouquets. So, we were able to get a look of what they can offer. I love the way they arrange their flowers! They mix up all the colors of our wedding and it turned out to look nice.

My bouquet consists of pink peonies, fuschia roses and other colorful blooms. The entourage flowers seems to look gorgeous!

I am really happy that we were able to book them. Aside from having the right mix of what we want, they are in our budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment