09 April 2010

Caricature Atbp.

I was never really a fan of caricatures. I admire people who does caricatures but the output doesn't appeal too much for me. Caricatures exaggerates facial features of people.

But all of these "pang-aalingans" dissolved when I visited Graphizar's Website.

The famous Graphizar is composed of Noel and Krisel Izar. They have various works in their website that made want to get them. They also do Save the Date cards, invitation layouts and other stuff. I initially thought that asking someone to do a caricature of yourself is expensive. But I was proven wrong when I checked their rates.

I immediately asked my dad to deposit the payment for our caricature to be done. Last night, they replied and asked me information about our caricature. Below is my reply to their email. Haha, Doms laughed when he read my description. For me, I just want to make everything clear before they start doing our caricatures.

I haven't decided yet on where to put our finshed products but I was thinking of using it for STDs. I hope everything goes well! Let's wait 3 weeks before we get our caricatures!

Hello,

Here's a short background about us. My husband is a photographer and I'm a writer. We are both working here in Singapore. We have a wedding blog titled "The Writer and the Photographer". My name is Dindin and my husband is Doms.

For our caricature, we like sana for Doms to have a camera around his neck and for me to have a pen na may feathers sa dulo sa aking kamay (please see caricature feather pen attached image).

For Doms caricature, please use the caricature doms attached image and for me use caricature dindin or caricature dindin 2.

For the caricature position, si Doms naka-front view with a camera around his neck with his arms around me while me, naka-lean sa kanya at naka side view tapos yung feet ko naka taas sa likod. Just like the position of Tanya sa Melvin and Tanya caricature na gawa nyo with me holding the feather pen.

For Doms attire, he likes wearing jeans and shirt with sneakers as for me, naka dress nalang na color pink. I like wearing a headband pala kaya I hope you can add that.

For the background, wala pakong maisip in particular... Pero siguro parang naka-patong nalang kame sa earth na bilog... Hahaha... or pwedeng naka-hawak nalang si Doms or naka sandal sa isang malaking musical note... Hahaha...

Ang color motif po namin is purple and pink... Tapos for the text, just write:

The Writer and the Photographer's Wedding
Dindin and Doms
15th January 2011, 10:00am
Mt. Carmel / Oasis Pavilion

Ayun lang po... I hope malinaw... Just email me back kung may questions.
Now that I'm reading what I wrote to them, I'm laughing my eyes out! Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment