07 April 2010

Measuring, Fitting, Seeing, Riding

Ok for my latest Pinas vacation, I was able to accomplish just one major thing for our wedding. Actually, make it 2 major things...

The first one was the measurement taking of Ate Bern. Since Ate Bern will be back here in Manila a week before my wedding, we decided to have her measurement taken already. Concha explained to her the style of her gown. My sister didn't like the initial design from the sketches that Concha made so they discussed the design and they agreed upon the outcome. I'm really excited about the gowns of my entourage!

Second accomplishment during my "blip" vacation was my gown fitting! Of course not the actual gown but the lining of my actual gown! i can really feel it!!! Even if it's just plain lining, I can imagine my whole gown already... I can't wait to see the output of the gown!!!

One thing more, for my dad's 60th birthday, the whole family checked-in at Discovery Suites, Ortigas. I was able to do an occular inspection of the hotel and so far, I liked it for the wedding. We are considering of getting two 2-bedroom suites for Me and Doms' family. But, I am still looking for other options because I think I like Astoria more.

Anyway, we also got the services of Fly to Manila Condo and Car rentals on our trip to The Farm in Nueva Ecija. We rented the Ford Everest and I can imagine my family having this car for my wedding. I'm thinking of getting the ford everest for my mom, dad and LA, the Urvan for Doms' family and the Fortuner for my bridal car... Coolness!

So that's it for now! I am still in a big serach for our florist and band entertainment for our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment