16 August 2010

Measurement Taking for Bridal Entourage

The other main reason why we went home last 30 July to 3 August was to be in Manila during the measurement taking of my dear members of the bridal entourage. This is one of the things I'm excited about so I made sure that Doms and I will be present.

The measurement taking became a family affair because we invited my relatives in the Tutaan side for lunch. So again, our house was jam-packed! Doms came with his mom and our flower girl, Friah.

Of course this is not my whole entourage, these are my cousins in the Tutaan side.

Concha of Concha Couture was to arrive at 2:00 pm for the measurement taking. Sadly, she was sick and not feeling well at that day so her mother in law, the actual dress maker of the gowns, was the one who came, which was OK for me because she was the "actual" gown maker. Just for short info, Concha's job in the business was to market the brand and get clients as well as do the pain staking task of hand-sewing the beads for all the gowns. Mind you, this is the hardest thing to do for me because Concha does it by hand. Concha = Super Woman! The actual gown maker was Concha's mother in law. So, just the same I was happy that they came.

I really wanted Concha to come so I can introduce her to my tita's who wanted a talented designer. I 100% recommend Concha because she is very nice to talk to and easy to communicate.

My mom being measured. I am very sure her gown will look fab as well as Doms' mom.

The one in pink is Sabrina, my bride's maid.


I am so excited at how my gown and how the ento gowns will look like! I will have my last fitting this November. I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment