15 August 2010

Manila Engagement Shoot

For our engagement shoot or popularly known as pre-nup pictorial, I am going to mention the 3 supliers that made our shoot a success.

Firstly, our ever talented hair and make-up artist Val Villarin.

We started our day last 2 August 2010 as early as possible. Our first stop was my trial hair and make-up with Val Villarin. We went to his condo cum office in Francesca Condo, QC. One bride was already there doing the trial make-up and I eagerly waited for my turn. When it was my time, Val led me to his parlor. I was amazed at how everything happens in that room. There was a big lighted mirror and a chair. I felt like a super star the moment I sat in the chair. Then, Val did his magic.

Airbrush make-up really made wonders in my face. It enhanced my skin color, removed my blemishes and most of all, it erased my eye bags. I love my make-up and hair style that day! I am so excited how Val will make me pretty on my wedding day.

Next stop was our first engagement shoot venue, KaffeCaffe.


KaffeCaffe is owned and managed by Anj Ferreria, my closest high school friend. I wanted to get a feel of a coffee house so I asked Anj if we can shoot in her shop. She readily said yes. Thanks Anj! We enjoyed our shoot in your cafe. The place was gorgeous! By the way, KaffeCaffe is also our supplier for our wedding coffee catering.

Next, let's pave the way for Vignette Photography led by our main photographer Boggs Ignacio.

During the Wedding Congress in MegaTrade Hall, the Saturday before our pictorial, Doms and I specifically went to the Vignette section for our second payment. Boggs was manning the long booth so we met him there. He was still young! We reminded him of our prenup shoot and he said he will be there.

The day of the shoot came and he arrived with Ryan, the lights man. He took our photos just the way we wanted him. We were amazed by his ideas and he was fun to be with. It was a whole day of posing and smiling for us it was really unforgettable.

Lastly, our second prenup location, Pan de Amerikana.

Pan de Amerikana has the "boho"feel that I've been searching for. I was happy we got to have a shoot here. The place was great and the food was cheap and nice!

All in all, this engagement shoot day was really fun and I am happy to share some of our pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment