30 August 2010

Now, Meet Our Emcee and Our AE from Oasis

This was a long overdue post. The reason: my brother took a while before uploading the pictures. Anyway, during our short Pinas vacation, we also met with our emcee, Virma Magbanua.

Virma was our chosen emcee because I like how she talks when I called her up. She was nice and easy to talk to and she has a bubbly personality. We discussed the flow of our wedding reception and I love her ideas and her suggestions.



I really excited on how Virma will host our reception. I'm very sure that she will be very good and our reception program will be a blast!

Now, I'd like you to meet our ever "makulit" and "masiyahin" AE from Oasis, Sharon.

Sharon was the one who took over my account when our previous AE left the company. I must say, she did a wonderful job in covering everything. She readily replies to my emails and she answers them in details. The other day, she emailed me and she was asking if everything is OK with the wedding preps. Now, that's what I call "ma-alaga"!

I am really blessed that my suppliers are all cooperative. Thanks God for this blessing and I hope that everythig goes well on the day of the wedding itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment