03 September 2010

Wedding Transpo

Last Friday, we were able to give our reservation for the bridal car, bride's family and groom's family transportation. We got the services of Fly To Manila and I'm sure they are a good find.

During my summer vacation in Manila last March, we rented Fly to Manila's Ford Everest. My sister was the one who coordinated with Ronnie Navarette, the owner or Fly to Manila. They were easy to talk too and he easily answers the calls of my sister if she has a question. I forgot the name of the driver assigned to us but he was nice.

The Everest that we rented came on time and it was new and clean. That's why, I made sure that for the wedding, I will get their services.

For my bridal car, I choose the Black Fortuner. For my family, I picked the Ford Everest while for Doms family I picked the Red Urvan.


No comments:

Post a Comment