03 February 2010

And There Was Airbrush Make-up

I cannot recall a single event or occasion where my make-up matches my skin color. Yes, sometimes my make-up was too bright that I bury photos of those instances. Sometimes, I look too tan or dark that I look like I just came from swimming. The reason for all this make-up mishaps is Traditional Make-up.

Traditional make-up is a make-up way using the traditional compressed powder for base make-up and uses powder-based eye shadow, blush etc. For morenas like me, traditional make-up tend to whiten our faces. this will be a total nightmare when this happens on my wedding day. So, I researched and found out that there is another way of doing make-up and that is Airbrush Make-up.

Airbrush Make-up finish is softer and does not conceal too much. It's like a natural make-up and just enhances the color and skin of the person. That's why for my wedding, I've already made a goal that my make-up has to be airbrush make-up.

This came true just now!

I just booked Val Villarin for my pre-nup and bridal make-up. I am so excited I got him to do my make-up! I want to be pretty and blooming on my wedding day that's why I got him. He is well recommended and I like his works.

My trial make-up is scheduled on April 4, 2010 exactly on the time or our pre-nup pictorial. I ao excited already!

No comments:

Post a Comment